Goal: To educate the parent / care-giver about the importance of healthy gums, teeth and bones.
Objectives for Parents:
- To understand why good dental health during pregnancy is so important to mother and child.
- To understand how to prevent tooth decay and dental diseases.
- To involve my child daily in bone-building activities.
- To model healthy dental practices for my child.
- To recognize foods that help and those that hinder the development of healthy bones and teeth.
- To see the connections between oral health and overall health.
Objectives for Child:
- To eat bone and teeth building foods everyday.
- To clean my teeth twice a day.